Iberia Village is a real fishing village with white houses and small squares. With a friendly and fresh atmosphere thanks to the presence of fountains, thermal springs and even a large lake with its own jetty, it offers dream spaces, varied and quality food, private car park and exclusive advantages.
Minimum number of guests: 60 guests.
The celebration of their first holy communion will become a magical and different day in an environment filled with nature and accompanied by exotic and marine animals living in the park.
Designed for animal lovers, this will be the ideal setting, because they may even interact with some of our animals: a photo with our dolphins, stroking the funny lemurs or feeding the lovely parakeets are just some of the activities the stars of this wonderful day, children, may enjoy.
What is included?
- Reserved restaurant area.
- Flower decoration on adult table and balloon decoration on children's table.
- Personalised menu cards printed in digital quality.
- Private car park for all guests.
- Monitor to take care of all children.
- Communion cake with Figure.
- Sweet bag for the children.
- Ticket to Mundomar for all guests on the day of the celebration.
- Mundomar Season Pass for the direct family.
- ·Unforgettable photo with dolphins for the child celebrating the First Holy Communion.
Minimum number of guests: 50 guests.